Aromatherapy Practitioner Training Program
Do you want to deepen your practice in aromatherapy?
Do you desire hands-on training in this healing modality?
Join us for the Aromatherapy Practitioner Training Program, starting in May 2018.
In this 425-hour program, you will get:
- The Aromatherapy Practitioner Reference Manual
- The Aromatherapy Practitioner Course (300 hours)
- Course work read and completed at home, then reviewed at live classes (200 hours)
- Practitioner Module including writing a research paper and completing 10 case studies (100 hours)
- Four 2-day Workshops, customized to your needs and interests (48 hours). Workshops are offered in 4-day increments for those coming from out-of-town.
- Aromatherapy Practitioner Online Membership (32 hours)
- Become a member of our online discussion group for your class to share between workshops
- Become a member of our "Students Forum" with all students enrolled in our Course and Training Program. As students in the training program you will be encouraged to answer questions and mentor the students taking the Course at home (because you only know what you've learned once you start to teach someone else!)
- Hands-on Service (45 hours) where you will provide community service with your new-found knowledge to help deepen your skills and share them with the community
This course is non-refundable due to copyright (student will sign a non-disclosure agreement before the course material can be sent that reflects this). We offer replacement for goods damaged in transit only. If you are unsure, please contact us to be sure the course is a good fit for you.
Our 2018 program begins May 25-28, with a second four-day segment to be scheduled for August/September of 2018. See below to register.
Fee and Pay Schedule
Enjoy this entire program for only $2450.
- Initial Deposit of $650 reserves your place
- Second Payment of $600 gets you the Course Materials and Manual. You can begin reviewing the material at any point before the first workshop.
- The remaining balance is to be paid in full by May 25. Payment plans are available.